Dillinger 4 is a fast traction studded fat bike tire. The tightly spaced center tread rolls quickly, while taller, braced side lugs improve cornering in snowy conditions. Carefully positioned studs allow for railing icy, off-camber singletrack with confidence and control.
- Braced side lugs for improved cornering
- Directional center lugs for rolling speed and braking traction
- Replacement studs and stud insertion tool sold separately
- 252 Steel carbide studs
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use