Riding your fatbike on ice just got even better with the redesigned Dillinger tread pattern and tubeless compatibility. Carefully positioned studs allow you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger’s center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side as the studs claw into the slick surface.
- Braced side lugs for improved cornering
- Improved center tread for rolling efficiency
- Tubeless ready
- Replacement studs and stud insertion tool sold separately
- 240 Concave aluminum carbide studs
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.