2022 Specialized Diverge E5 Satin Smoke / Cool Grey / Chrome / Clean - 54
- BPC Product ID: BPCK119785
- UPC ID: 888818771967
- Manufacturer ID: 95422-7254
- Brand: SPECIALIZED
- Category: All Bikes
- Availability: IN WAREHOUSE - DELAYED 7 DAYS FREE Shipping
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - alloy bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. With all-new gravel geometry and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
With a premium E5 alloy frame and a full carbon FACT fork the Diverge E5 delivers a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. Shimano's Claris 2x8 group gives a wide range of gears for any terrain, while Axis Elite alloy wheels and Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires provide an efficient ride on pavement with the versatility for hard pack dirt riding.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Base E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- We tossed gravel geometry status-quo' out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheel
Color Satin Smoke/Cool Grey/Chrome/Clean Size 54 Model Year 2022