Boost Centerlock rear hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. Featuring one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub that will help your suspension perform better and drive every watt of power into the dirt. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, Boost Centerlock hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA with King Lifetime Warranty