With a big, sunlight-readable display that’s 36% larger than previous fenix models, the fenix 6X Pro multisport GPS watch adds mapping, music and more to your workouts. Accurate and easy navigation with multi-GNSS satellite sensors. Features training status, running/cycling dynamics, environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates, and Dynamic PacePro to keep your pacing strategy on track. And leave your wallet at home with Garmin Pay contactless payment.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big, 1.4-inch sunlight-readable with bezels in stainless steel
- Sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox, so you can gauge blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- PacePro training feature provides grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments, music storage with premium streaming service support, smart notifications, and more
- Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life
- Battery performance of up to 21 days in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 46 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days in battery saver watch mode