Pioneer’s SGY-LT80 series of Power Meter Crank arms provide an affordable entry into single-leg power meter measurements. The sensor is factory Pre-Installed and precision calibrated on Shimano’s Ultegra R8000 crank arm.
- Strain Gauges and Accelerometers work together to precisely measure pedaling force as well as Pioneer’s proprietary force direction, and pedaling efficiency measurements
- Easy connection to ANT+ cycle computers and running watches for displaying Power, Power Balance, Cadence, Pedaling Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness, NP, IF, and TSS power metrics
- Pioneer “HD” Power Metrics provide real-time Force Vector, Torque Vector and Pedaling Efficiency Metric display when connected to a Pioneer cycle computer
- Easily upgradeable to dual leg power measurement with the addition of the Drive Side SGYPMRTC Kit
- Sensor adds only 22g to the crankset
- IPX6 and IPX7 water resistance certified
- Two years parts and labor factory warranty. Includes CR2032 Battery with 180 hour life