This youth BMX helmet is designed with ODS technology as well as softer, multi-density EPS, to offer superior protection to the child's still developing brain and skull.
- Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology reduces energy transfer to the brain, with the inner liner displacing three-dimensionally during any given impact
- Shell is constructed from a blend of carbon fiber, composite fiberglass, and kevlar with an EPS liner
- V2 visor features a higher center-peak that enhances the style of the helmet while improving both durability and rider vision
- Excellent airflow management with 4 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, 4 aggressive exhaust ports, and a rear delta vent
- Removable and washable comfort liner, utilizing genuine CoolMax anti-bacterial fabric
- Shear-away Visor Screws, Roost Guard, and a Sternum Pad all provide safety and protection