The Paul Components Touring Cantilever Brake is designed to work with road or short-pull mountain levers. It offers a narrower profile without significantly reducing stopping power.
- The arms of the Touring Canti are machined from lightweight 6061 aluminum
- A T-shaped cross section prevents the brake from flexing too much under load
- Brake pads mount to slots in the arms that allow for vertical positioning
- The toe-in and angle can be fine-tuned thanks to the spherical washers on the brake pads’ threaded posts
- With the sealed pivot mechanism, rubber seals and a stainless steel bushing keep the brake arms turning smoothly no matter what you're riding through
- Spring tension can be adjusted in both pivots to center the brake and to adjust the strength of the return swing
- Includes straddle cable and hanger