The Suomi Mount & Ground W160 mountain tires feature 160 steel studs with carbide pins and a skinwall OLC structure with 61 ShA Carbon Silica tread for all-around use and extreme conditions.
- It is not uncommon to lose 5-10 studs during normal use due to friction. This does not affect performance and is not considered a defect for warranty claims
- Durable gumwall casing and 160 steel studs with carbide pins
- Skinwall OLC structure with 61 ShA Carbon Silica tread for all-around use and extreme conditions
- Nokian's final stage in production shrinks the rubber around the studs
- Non-toxic 58a winter rubber tread compound provides excellent grip on snow and ice